The STREGA LoRa wireless smart valve is a battery operated valve of industrial grade quality and of exclusive design with embedded LoRaWAN wireless technology and automation features.
- Long range wireless, battery operated LoRaWAN valve
- “Smart” operations: pulse counting, shut-off based on Digital Inputs change or counter value, time-controlled Open/Close, etc.
- Ultra-low consumption (10+ years autonomy)
- Fraud resistant with tamper
- License free operation on EU868 (Europe, Middle East) – US915 (North & South America/Australia) – AS923 (Australia/New Zealand, Singapore, Asia,..)
- IoT ready (compliant with all Internet of Things platforms)
- DN10 (3/8”) to DN80 (3”) – bigger valve sizes using add-on board
- Bi-directional deep indoor communication
- Industrial grade (PN25, IP67, fluid up to 140°C/60°F,…)
- Extreme range links: 15+ km/10+ mi. in LOS – 2+ km/1+ mi. in urban areas – 22+ floors inside buildings
- Available with minimal flow in close position (trickle of 50L/h) and “slow closing” edition
- Free of charge Android/iOS mobile App
!!! Updated “FULL Edition” !!!
- 2 x Digital Inputs (dry contacts)
- Pulse counting (up to 10Hz)
- Automatic shut-off based on counter value (prepaid water) or DI status
- 1 x Analog Input 0-10VDC (4-20mA optional)
- 1 x moisture/leak detection sensor Input (wired)
- LoRaWAN Class C + external power supply (9-60VDC)
- Local magnet control (with remote enable/disable)
- Detection of disconnected cable or wire cut (segregated form factor)
- Embedded temperature and humidity sensor
Your STREGA valve is also capable of automatic operations such as decrementing a preset counter value representing the permitted monthly amount of liters and performing an automatic closing when the allowed amount is reached. This counter preset can be modified on-air at any time.