There are lots of benefits using a wireless Pump Control solution. Trenching to lay new wires, repairing old wires because they have been hit by a lightning strike, chewed by rodents, cut by a tractor or replacing stolen copper wire can be extremely expensive. Our Time-controlled wireless transceiver simply replaces the entire wiring that would normally connect to your pump starter, eliminating the need to trench or purchase large amounts of expensive wires. And it is smart enough to operate automatic START/STOP at predifined intervals…during years of maintenance free operation.
The STREGA LoRa Time-controlled pump actuator helps farmers to manage remotely the automatic START/STOP of their pump by offering:
- Extreme range wireless communication to the pump
- Automatic START/STOP of the pump by integrating directly the scheduled operations at remote site level
- Immediate START/STOP command to the pump from the Control Room or your smartphone, whenever required
- Feedback of actual pipe pressure reading a 0-10VDC pressure sensor
- Control and monitoring from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or laptop
Compliant to the most demanding industrial standards, the STREGA Time-controlled Emitter is designed to work in any harsh environment with its high electromagnetic noize immunity and its seamless operation under extreme temperatures (low and high). Its internal real-time clock is synchronized by NTP on a regular base to ensure the perfect START/STOP at required intervals.
Equipped with LoRaWAN wireless technology, the Strega Time-controlled Emitter can communicate up to 15 + km (10+mi.) from the gateway (LOS). Compatible with private or public LoRa networks, the STREGA Time-controlled Emitter is compatible with any LoRaWAN gateway brand (Multitech, Cisco, Lorix-One, Kerlink, Cloudgate, Tektelic, Femto, etc.).
- Remote START/STOP of a pump through its embedded AC power relay
- Extreme range wireless
- License free
- Battery operated with 7+ years autonomy (Classe A)
- Externally powered when in Class C (9-60VDC)
- Supports automatic operations according to schedules
- Works with any LoRaWAN Application Server
- Compliant LoRaWAN 1.02 standards Class A and Class C
- Works with all LNS
- Provided with the Encoders/Decoders and CODECS
- Free of charge Web and mobile App (Android/iOS)
- Power supply: type-D Lithium batteries or external power supply 12VDC
- Relay operation: bistable
- Max output voltage: 250VAC
- Max current: 16A
- Product Dimensions: 160*80*60mm
- Frequencies: EU868, AU915, US915, AS923 and IN865 (Class A only)
- Data security: AE128 multiple AES cryptographic algorithms
- Outdoor rating: IP67
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC..75ºC (-22°F..164°F)
- LoRaWAN Class A and Class C
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC, UL, N-TICK, RCM, etc.