The STREGA LoRa wireless smart valve is an all-in-one battery operated valve of superior quality and of exclusive design with embedded LoRa LPWAN wireless technology.
With its ultra-low-power consumption, the valve can operate on batteries during 10+ years and through extreme long distances with an exceptional obstacles penetration, even inside buildings or urban areas.
With its additional Digital and Analog inputs connected to an alarm contact, a pressure or a humidity sensor, for instance, the valve can be turned off at the main line stopping the leak before major damage is done and at the same time, send an alarm to your Mobile through the gateway or the Application Server.
- Long range wireless, battery operated LoRaWAN valve
- Ultra-low consumption (10+ years autonomy)
- Fraud resistant with tamper
- License free operation on EU868 (Europe, Middle East) – US915 (USA/Australia) – AS923 (Australia/New Zealand, ASIA), IN865 (India)
- IoT ready (compliant with all Internet of Things platforms)
- From DN10 (3/8”) to DN80 (3”)
- Bi-directional deep indoor communication
- Industrial grade (PN25, IP68, fluid up to 140°C/60°F,…)
- Extreme range links: 15+ km/10+ mi. in LOS – 2+ km/1+ mi. in urban areas – 22+ floors inside buildings
- Available with minimal flow in close position (trickle of 50L/h) and “slow closing” edition
- Free of charge Android or iOS mobile App
!!! Coming soon !!!
- 2 x Digital Inputs for leak detection or alarm (dry contacts)
- 1 x Analog Input 0-10VDC (4-20mA optional)
- 1 x Moisture/Leak detection sensor Input
- LoRaWAN Class C support + external Power supply (9-60VDC)
- Detection of disconnected cable or wire cut
- Embedded temperature and humidity sensor
The STREGA smart-valve combines long range LoRa LPWAN communication with an ultra-low power design. This wireless valve runs on Lithium batteries for 10-15+ years while transmitting several parameters like valve its status (Open/Close), device ID (unique AES128 encryption key), battery level, signal strength, enclosure tampering (is the box tentatively open for fraud ?), alarm, etc… A leak detection, for instance, can immediately trigger the closing of the valve and report the issue to its owner.
You can control back the smart-valve from a Control Center or from a secure link via your mobile phone.