There are lots of benefits using a Wireless Pump Control solution. Trenching to lay new wires, repairing old wires because they have been hit by a lightning strike, chewed by rodents, cut by a tractor or replacing stolen copper wire can be extremely expensive. Our Time-controlled wireless transceiver simply replaces the entire wiring that would normally connect to your pump starter, eliminating the need to trench or purchase large amounts of expensive wires. And it is smart enough to operate automatic START/STOP at predifined intervals...during years of maintenance free operation.
STREGA LoRa Time-controlled Emitter helps farmers to manage remotely the automatic START/STOP of their pump by:
- Providing extreme range wireless communication to the pump
- Low cost operation using license free communication (no SIM required)
- Automatic START/STOP of the pump by integrating directly the scheduled operations at remote site level
- Immediate START/STOP command to the pump from the Control Room or your smartphone, whenever required
- Feedback of actual pipe pressure reading a 0-10VDC pressure sensor
Compliant to the most demanding industrial standards, the STREGA Time-controlled Emitter is designed to work in any harshed environment with its high electromagnetic noize immunity and its seamless operation under extreme temperatures (low and high).
Its internal real-time clock is synchronized by NTP on a regular base to ensure the perfect START/STOP at required intervals.
Equipped with LoRaWAN wireless technology, the Strega Time-controlled Emitter can communicate up to 15 + km (10+mi.) from the gateway (LOS). Compatible with private or public LoRa networks, the STREGA Time-controlled Emitter is compatible with any LoRaWAN gateway brand (Multitech, Cisco, Lorix-One, Kerlink, Cloudgate, Tektelic, Femto, etc.).
- Remote START/STOP of a pump through a DC latching 12VDC/230VAC relay
- Extreme range wireless
- License free usage
- Battery operated with 7+ years autonomy
- Supports automatic operations according to schedules
- Supports LoRaWAN Class A and Class C
- Works with any LoRaWAN Application Server
- Compliant to LoRaWAN 1.02 standards
- Provided with a free of charge mobile App (Android/iOS)
- Power supply: type-D Lithium batteries or external power supply 9-60V DC
- Relay operation: reverse polarity latching solenoid
- Max output voltage: 12 VDC
- Max current: 125mA
- Pulse duration: up to 300 msec
- Product Dimensions: 160*80*60mm
- Color: White
- Frequency: LoRaWAN EU868, US915 and AS923
- Data seurity: AE128 multiple AES cryptographic algorithms
- Outdoor rating: IP68
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC..75ºC (-22°F..164°F)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC, UL, N-TICK,…