Our Time-controlled wireless emitter simply replaces the entire wiring that would normally connect to your pump starter, eliminating the need to trench or purchase large amounts of expensive wires. But it is smart enough to operate automatic START/STOP at predifined intervals.
wireless pump control
Control your water pump up to 10 miles away!
There are lots of benefits using a wireless Pump Control solution. Trenching to lay new wires, repairing old wires because they have been hit by a lightning strike, or replacing stolen copper wire can be extremely expensive.
STREGA LoRa Time-controlled Emitter helps farmers to manage remotely the automatic ON/OFF of their pump by:
♦ providing extreme range wireless communication to the pump
♦ low cost operation using license free communication (no SIM required)
♦ Automatic ON/OFF of the pump by integrating directly the scheduled operations at remote site level
♦ Immediate ON/OFF command of the pump from the Control Room or your smartphone, whenever required
♦ Feedback of actual pipe pressure reading 0-10VDC pressure sensor
Whatever you decide to work on batteries or through external power, the embedded schedulers of the STREGA device will trigger the start or Stop of your pump at programmed intervals. For immediate processing, the STREGA Time-controlled emitter will operate in LoRaWAN “Class C’, continuously listening to the Control Room’s instructions.
Compliant to the most demanding industrial standards, the STREGA Time-controlled Emitter is designed to work in any harshed environment with its high electromagnetic noize immmunity and its seamless operation under extreme temperatures (low and high).
Its internal real time clock is synchonized by NTP on regular base to ensure the perfect ON/OFF at required intervals.
Equipped with LoRaWAN wireless technology, the Strega Time-controlled Emitter can communicate up to 15 + km (10+mi.) from the gateway (LOS). Compatible with private or public LoRa networks, the STREGA Time-controlled Emitter is compatible with any LoRaWAN gateway brand (Multitech, Cisco, Lorix-One, Kerlink, Cloudgate, Tektelic, Femto, etc.).
- Remote on/off of a pump through a DC latching 12VDC/230VAC relay
- Extreme range wireless
- License free
- battery operated with 7+ years autonomy
- Supports automatic ON/OFF according to schedules
- Supports LoRaWAN Class A and Class C
- Works with any LoRaWAN Application Server
- Works with any compliant LoRaWAN 1.02 gateways
- Provided with a free of charge mobile App (Android/iOS)
- Power Supply: type-D Lithium batteries or external power supply 9-60V DC
- External Relay requirement: reverse polarity latching solenoid
- Max output Voltage: 12 V DC
- Max Current: 125mA
- Pulse duration: 100 to 300 msec
- Product Dimensions: 160*80*60mm
- Color: White
- Frequency: LoRaWAN EU868, US915 and AS923
- Security Mechanism: AE128 multiple AES cryptographic algorithms
- IP rating: IP68
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC-75ºC (-22°F-164°F)
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC, UL